The Turbo design saw blade is manufactured using the same process as the continuous rim; however, the diamond cutting outer edge carries a unique spiral staggered design. If a turbo blade is manufactured technically to suit specific applications, it can give a smoother, cleaner, and faster cut compared to a non-turbo blade.
Hot Pressed Turbo Blades is a diamond saw blade which has diamonds fixed on its edge for cutting hard or abrasive materials.
- For stone & concrete cutting, fine cutting performance.
- For the most precise cutting of ceramic tiles, natural stone slabs
- Fast cutting and high efficiency
- Long working life and cost saving
- Designed for clean cuts in most tile materials
- Tensioned steel core for stability
- Consistent diamond content and even distribution
- Good raw materials make high quality
They have many uses, including cutting stone, concrete, granite ,marble,masonry, asphalt, bricks, coal balls, glass, ceramics in the construction industry; Cutting semiconductor materials in the IT industry; And cutting gemstones, including diamonds, in the gem industry.
|OD (inch)||ARBOR (inch)||SEG. THICKNESS (mm)||SEG. HEIGHT (mm)||SEG. HARDNESS(HRB) ||DIAMOND Qty (ct)||DIAMOND CONTENT (%)||DIAMOND SIZE||DIAMOND STRENGTH (KG)||Application|
ClickADD TO CART buttonbelow to purchase orCLICK HEREfor other Saw Blades