The Turbo design saw blade is manufactured using the same process as the continuous rim; however, the diamond cutting outer edge carries a unique spiral staggered design. If a turbo blade is manufactured technically to suit specific applications, it can give a smoother, cleaner, and faster cut compared to a non-turbo blade.
Hot Pressed Turbo Blades is a diamond saw blade which has diamonds fixed on its edge for cutting hard or abrasive materials.
- For stone & concrete cutting, fine cutting performance.
- For the most precise cutting of ceramic tiles, natural stone slabs
- Fast cutting and high efficiency
- Long working life and cost saving
- Designed for clean cuts in most tile materials
- Tensioned steel core for stability
- Consistent diamond content and even distribution
- Good raw materials make high quality
They have many uses, including cutting stone, concrete, granite ,marble,masonry, asphalt, bricks, coal balls, glass, ceramics in the construction industry; Cutting semiconductor materials in the IT industry; And cutting gemstones, including diamonds, in the gem industry.
It’s suitable for cutting granite and concrete.
|OD (inch)||ARBOR (inch)||SEG. THICKNESS (mm)||SEG. HEIGHT (mm)||SEG. HARDNESS(HRB) ||DIAMOND Qty (ct)||DIAMOND CONTENT (%)||DIAMOND SIZE||DIAMOND STRENGTH (KG)||Application|
DIAMOND SAW BLADES
AX, TX, FX, Items are free Shipping to all U.S. Addresses
Mixing of X items with non X items will void free shipping
McGills the warehouse with the reputation for low prices on quality product
Click ADD TO CART button below to purchase or CLICK HEREfor other Saw Blades